Monday, January 11, 2010

New Life

erm.. 11/01/2010

what a new day for me..
today, i woke up at 9am but my working hour was 12pm.. lol
however, i spent my time with bathing, breakfast and taking bus.
it was 11 something when i reach studio here.
once again i used the key to unlocked.

i step in~ ~
the feeling just like very fresh and new..
a lots of things wait me to handle off..
i got to use this first week to overcome it all..
pressure come near by me but i feel so exciting this time..
hope that i can paint some color at here~ ~

back to yesterday..
we lose to ourselves..
wondering..
i wonder that our major competitor is not the outsider but is us!!!!
we cause the consequences..
i won cry for this but i will catch it up and try next time..

maybe this was a good thing as well..
if not, no one will wake up one including me!!
confuse, lose, and afraid please go away!!

1 comment: