Friday, January 29, 2010

dull friday~ ~

what a heavy rain right here..
its happen at the right time when i am such boring and alone here..
so lucky which is it happened after i back to office..
i feel not really okay this few days..
plus my life here now~ ~
whoever know me then should know what am i doing right??
wall surrounding and talk with wall here..
lol..

ignore it..
lets talk back to yesterday, thursday.. hehe

i reach here at 11 something..
no lunch (orange din find me and i also lazy to go outside)
suddenly i received a message from my dear..
she wrote that she is qualify to work at the skin world (wisma hap seng, beside shangri-la hotel)
wow~ ~so happy to heard that..
and of course i did congratulation to her too..

who know, she ask can she come to find me??
wah!! wah!! wah!!
sure i won said NO lo.. hehe
So, she was coming..
on that time, i was so curious that what transportation she took??
she came by bus after i asked her!! (she know de mer)
haha my heart really worried about her so much..

the story for on the way she came to studio..
ops.. she took wrong bus and reach at kotaraya there!!
totally wrong destination wor.. (hak sei me!!)
whatever, she get the right bus there..
i really scare she will mang zhang there but she doesnt did it there..
just complaint with me that the bus too shake and make her uncomfortable there..

finally, she reach studio here..
first thing, we got a tight hug there..
quite impress when i saw her that time.. Love R..
so i spent my lunch with her at a bakery cake house there..
we ate tong yam pan mee and tong yam fried rice, plus snacks..

quite pity her here..
really nothing can let her do..
however, she brought game here to play with me..
lol..
i won her first time.. haha quite happy..
the time and memory pass through slowly..

after the class, we got to took bus back to my home..
wah!! about 25 minutes we wait at kepong here..
then about30minutes we wait at batu 5 there..
so, 11pm something reach at my house..
go in there and chit chat a while with my mum and sister.. hehe
my mum still said why go back so fast wor??
i told her that very late now and cinderalla got to go..
or else, her clothes will lubang lubang and wat dat wat dat/.. haha

then, next round before get her back..
UMARANI.. haha
crazy..
both of us..
we order, 1 maggie goreng, 1 roti 8(eight), 1 roti tisu, limau ais, milo ais, satay (5 chicken and 5 mutton)
eat and eat..
haha much more enjoying if without moi there..

finally, times up!!
cinderalla got to go back home lu..
a goodbye kiss before she get in home...
then ending..

after bath, we had a phone talk about 40 minutes gua..
then i invite her to sleep together seens that she got work..
hehe
Miss you badly..
from your Love B

No comments:

Post a Comment